we need a holiday

Dude, goodbyes seriously hurt in places you kinda don't want them to. I mean, I know that I will for sure see the people I've gotten close with in a few months time, but it's still sad to think that it won't ever really be the same again. That there will be some individuals I'll never get to cross paths with again, that dorm life and shitty dining common food and stumbling down the hallways blackout-drunk at 3 in the morning and trying to avoid the RAs isn't a thing anymore. Like, hey, despite the sometimes subpar living conditions here, we've made some damn good memories in this stupid (I say this out of love) place. I'm really going to miss it - it's been real, 311.

*had my last final on Thursday
*I think it went okay, but I can still feel the physical strain from these last two weeks
*gonna miss daily carrot cake from FSM
*and late-at-night library sessions
*I'm nervous about grades but trying not to stress that much
*spent the entire day yesterday packing and moving things
*last night was really chill
*I hope it doesn't get any hotter than this
*met up with a friend earlier for one last brunch together
*gonna be home for the week
*then moving back into the co-ops next Friday for summer classes
*also got offered an internship at the Gender Equity Resource Center yesterday (??!!!?)

I just finished packing up the rest of my dorm room this morning, and will be headed back home. I don't want my freshman year to end, but I guess it has to.

0 comments :

Post a Comment