i just wanna see your face at home

The last few days have literally been the exact same routine over and over again. It's strange, because I thought I'd be ending this first year at college feeling a lot more idk excited. Hopefully, once all of these exams are over, I can move on with my life again.

Anyways, for the past week, my schedule has basically been wake up early, study, get lunch, move somewhere else to study, get dinner, go back to Main Stacks, study more, and then go back to the dorms to either cram a little bit more or sleep. I don't think I've gone to bed earlier than 4am this entire week. And yet, I've never felt so unprepared.

I'm just really glad I have cool folks to do these mundane and honestly kinda stressful tasks with. Currently stuck in the Free Speech Movement Cafe for the night memorizing shit about New Wave films, with only less than 48 hours left to get through.

0 comments :

Post a Comment