(hold // me)

How dead week is already almost over is beyond me. I think today was the most productive day I've had in awhile, and even then, I didn't do as much as I had hoped I would.

*woke up really early and took a nice, long shower in complete solitude
*had breakfast with friends at cafe med
*went to the east asian library to study
*this desk has the coolest lighting
*ended up spending the first hour browsing art blogs
*I am forever in awe at james turrell
*wrote an entire essay in one sitting
*devoured a whole pizza for dinner
*stayed in the library until 3am for the fourth night in a row
*I'm really tired

By the way, I'm always in wonder of the amazing architecture our school has to offer. This was definitely one of the nicest places I've ever studied in, and in combination with discovering all these interesting blogs to stare at and listening to insane drops like this one, I actually feel somewhat at peace despite all this stupid underlying stress.

0 comments :

Post a Comment