take deep breaths


updates:

*went to another really great and chaotic co-op party
*sat on the rooftop with cigarettes and just watched cars pass by instead of socializing
*left with a few someones, ended up having a threesome
*got my second set of tattoos
*stayed the night at someone else's place
*drank this entire week away
*had a date at the cheesecake factory
*took late night public transportation across the bay
*currently working on lots of applications and projects
*and (trying) not to stress over grades, finals, etc.

I feel like my life right now is just such a mess, and that I'm doing everything for the wrong reasons. It makes me want to idk give up, or at least try again with a new start - I think I already fucked myself over too deeply this semester.

// (this song sounds like relief)

0 comments :

Post a Comment