here tonight

The last few days have been mind-blowing. What really stuck out was the female sexuality class I'm in, and the fact that today was the last day. We had group presentations to finish it all off - for mine, I slammed another piece. We also did affirmations, and just tried to give out as much compassion and love towards each other as possible before saying our last goodbyes. I think I'm really going to miss this class a lot, because it has taught me so much about myself, about others, and about the society we currently live in and how fucked up certain aspects of it are.

In other news, goals for these next few weeks / months to come:

1. cover my arms entirely in tattoos
2. get through my finals in one piece
3. secure an internship with the gender equity resource center on campus
4. get more involved overall
5. stop eating so much processed shit
6. perform another piece this saturday
7. buy more shorts
8. and a bicycle for riding around campus
9. get into working out on the daily
10. and just try to have a memorable and amazing summer

It's a long way to go, but I can't wait.

0 comments :

Post a Comment