air conditioning

I'm slowly but surely starting to get used to living here and making use of my time as best as I can. The day after I finished moving in, I finally made my first meal there (although the initial attempt led to two burnt pans and an unhappy kitchen manager), smoked on the balcony without having to worry about anyone caring, went for a bike ride through the hills, met up with friends for some really bomb thai food, biked back while watching the sunset, and ended the evening with screwdrivers.

Last night was our first social mixer, which was basically a way to bring people in the house together and get to know everyone a bit better. We had mojitos and played a few games, and by the end of the night, I was able to put names to most faces. After the highballs had run out and the sun had set, though, we totally and casually switched to straight shots of rum, bong rips, and some pretty great couch sex.

Definitely digging this place so far / I woke up this morning with a slight hangover and a few bruises.

0 comments :

Post a Comment