white noise

the week of july 6th, 2014, basically consisted of:

*a housemate's birthday party / kickback on monday
*feeling like a compost bin the next day because jagerbombs & late night real talks
*watching lots of movies at 3pm, and even more at 3am
*downloading a fuckton of new and groovy music
*quiet bike rides to / from class
*drawing things as a way to stay awake + get it all out
*math class is lame sometimes
*work is also lame sometimes
*but I'm pretty lame too so
*getting really crossfaded with housemates on wednesday
*lots of lunch 'n dinner hangs with cool people
*sleeping too much I guess (....)
*working on self care self care self care (reminder!!)
*rolling with housemates on friday night and getting mildly fucked up on various other things
*also lots of overthinking and questioning

// it is now currently 10:24 am on saturday and I'm slightly hungover and disoriented, but for the most part kind of ok at the moment?? I think today I'm gonna finish an essay, make myself brunch, do laundry, make another playlist for next weekend, check out this french movie I just found online, maybe replay amnesia or s/t, and basically just await another night of intoxicated stupor with pals.

0 comments :

Post a Comment